Categories
Uncategorized

Free Poker Guide to Why Free Online Poker is so Popular

Within the last few few years, people playing free poker has increased massively. With most people looking after veer towards playing Texas hold em, we are asking why poker 88 poker is becoming one of the most played online flash games available.

Every second of the day there are thousands of players playing poker on-line throughout the world. Some poker rooms can accommodate over one hundred thousand players at a time. In global terms can be estimated at several million each week players who pass through one or another poker room. The world of poker and poker on-line adjustments quantities day in outing and this is rarely taxable as the poker industry is not regulated.

But what motivates all these visitors to stand in front of their computer to play poker? The main attraction is money, lets face it, we would all like a little more. However, poker is still a big gaming game with no assurance of winning, why then do people still play?

Well, simply that at any given time any player can win a lot because at times certain poker hands can beat anyone. This means even the worst player in the world can have their moment of wonder and gain (though they will lose more long term).

Poker is not a game of luck, its about learning an art and craft and winning as much from a game as you can. For if the win or lose counted on luck alone then the long-term fortune would be balanced against profit.

Over only 10% of all poker players actually earn decent money on a regular basis. This shows that poker is all about technique and skill, not luck. So, what the results are to the other 90% of the players who don’t win?

The 90% of players who don’t win very often are the ones who mainly play for fun. They will be that are fortunate enough to get a good hand once in a while and this will give them the boost to keep returning to the tables.

The 10% and prospective members of the elite 10% though, they spend an afternoon studying the game, play with strategy, analyze each situation and try to study on mistakes in order to get on the right side of earnings. Never was the phrase “you make your own luck” so true such as poker on-line. For them it is a war.

Whatever type of poker is being played, whether its pay poker, or free poker, good players can and do lose on any given day and have at times horrible losing lines. Bad players will often win a load. But over time there is no doubt that good players success and make profits while the bad players will lose more than they win but keep coming back because they’re either aiming to get better or simply looking for that one “big hit”.

If poker is new to you and you don’t want to dive in and lose all of your own hard earned cash in one go, then playing on free poker sites is a perfect way to start. This way you can gain experience and learn the game without losing own money, but still winning real cash.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.